We recommend that You fill your intake form online or arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your FIRST scheduled appointment in order to fill needed forms used to tailor our sessions to your personal needs.
You will have a brief consultation with your practitioner to discuss any of your needs not mentioned in the intake form and may assist in selecting your recommended herbal blend.
We require 24 hours advance notice in order to reschedule any service with no charge. If your appointment is not rescheduled within this period, your appointment is considered confirmed with no exceptions. Any changes made after the 24 hours window will forfeit the deposit charge, and are subject to the full charge for the future rescheduled service. Please be aware that deposits are non-refundable for no-show or appointments cancelled 24hrs after booking.
All appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for full enjoyment of each service. Please reschedule your session if you are more than 10 minutes late to avoid a late fee of 20% of your scheduled appointment. If you arrive more than 20mins of your scheduled appointment, you will be charged the full amount for your scheduled appointment and forfeit your deposit.
Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the full service, so please be aware that late arrivals may not be guaranteed extension of the scheduled treatment(s). At the sole discretion of the Practitioner, Treatments may be rendered only for the remainder of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for the payment of the full service including any late fee.
Guests under 18 years old must have parental signature or accompanied by an adult prior to the service. Minimum age restriction is 14 years.
We are currently located in Northeast Dallas and Garland, TX. More locations coming soon.
The parking lot is shared with multiple tenants, however there is plenty of parking space around the building. We strictly advise that you do not park in any reserved or special designated parking spaces. It is FREE, but a maximum time allotted is 90 minutes (except you are a steam party Client/Guest), then you must move your vehicle . We will not be responsible for tickets or towed vehicles from failure to do so. Please kindly follow and obey all traffic and parking rules on the property.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, Pink Nekta Gift Cards/Certificates, Cash, Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, Apple Pay & PayPal . VIP & Loyalty Members may bill to their Pink Nekta Spa account.
PINK NEKTA V-STEAM RULES
Please Read Carefully
· Only Clients are allowed in the Spa- No guests, children or pets are allowed.
· Please no Gum, Food, Drinks or Snacks allowed. We provide refreshments, water, wine, champagne and nourishing teas of our own.
· Please drink plenty of water before and during your appointment.
· You will be seated over a heating/heated herbal infusion for approx. 30-50 mins.(perspiration is to be expected)
· Please do not consume drugs, medication, or alcohol at least 4hrs. prior to the session.
· Please do not eat at least 1-2 hours prior to your V Steam session to avoid any ill feelings.
· Do not use any chemicals, perfume, or lotions around the V area 6 hours prior to your session.
· Please turn off the ringer volume on your cell phone for optimal relaxation.
· Your scheduled session is set aside for you so please be punctual.
· You will be draped in a gown and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed during your treatment session.
· You will have a 10 minutes consultation with your practitioner to discuss your needs and select an additional custom herbal blend if necessary.
· Once the practitioner has set you up on the Steam Chair, it is then your responsibility to press the call button if you need the temperature adjusted to your preference or need anything else.
BODY CONTOURING RULES
Please Read Carefully
The Pink Nekta Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are available for purchase as Gifts to friends, colleagues, Self and/or family. The Pink Nekta Gift Cards can not be redeemed for cash. Gift certificates must be presented at the time of the service to be redeemed. Gift certificates are not refundable and not redeemable if lost, stolen or altered.
The recipient may call us or go online at their convenience to schedule any one or a combination of services. An appointment for Single or Multiple services can be accommodated with any available time slot at the time of booking. Gift Certificates and prepays are non-refundable and may be redeemed for any of our services that you choose.
For parties of 4 or more, a 50% deposit of the total amount is required to confirm your booking. Your card on file will be charged if you fail to cancel or reschedule within 72 hours or no show, in which case there will be a total 100% full charge.
It is customary to leave a gratuity for your Vaginal Steam Practitioner. Practitioners are servicing and honoring your wellness for the entire duration of each of your services.
For your convenience, you may tip at checkout.
If you are unaccustomed to tipping, an average tip is 15%-25% of the total bill. If you are receiving a discount, please tip on the original cost.
*Please Note, It is very important that all individuals in your group have completed their intake forms prior to appointment to mitigate wait times- we appreciate your understanding.
Upon arrival all spa guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire and consent format check-in, with your well being in mind. The health questionnaire may require additional time to be completed so we strongly advise that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes before treatment or complete it online prior to your scheduled visit to avoid a shorter treatment time. Once the forms are completed you will be led to into the spa treatment rooms area to prepare for your treatment. Communicating/Speaking in a low Spa Voice is strictly advised around the treatment rooms area.
No Cell Phones are allowed DURING treatments. Please leave your phone on silent in your locker or You may be politely asked to hand it over to the front desk for safe keeping.
With tranquility as our main concern, we ask that you please observe our no cell phone policy except you are party of a Spa Party. We request that you turn all cell phones on silent before entering the treatment area. Emergency calls can be directed through our front desk. Please understand this is for the comfort and privacy of our guests, including yourself.
· I understand that my practitioner or I may end the session at any time for any reason and the full payment including any deposits for the session will still be my responsibility and must be paid.
· Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE.
Please notify our Spa Consultant/Practitioner before reserving your treatments if you suspect you are pregnant, or if you have high blood pressure, special physical or health concerns, have a pacemaker or diabetes.
Please click here: FAQ page to read more information and FAQ on all our services . Thank you
Pink Nekta V Steam & Wellness
2121 Northwest Hwy, Suite 115, Garland, TX. 75041
Copyright © 2019-2022 Pink Nekta - All Rights Reserved.